- I am a qualified Lawyer with over ten years'
experience in a broad range of disciplines. I most recently worked for the Government
Legal Service, to tight deadlines in work which required a high degree of precision
- I have a degree in English Language and Literature and am studying for a Masters
degree in those subjects.
- I am an ordinary member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders.
Qualifications: BA (Hons) in English Literature and Language from Birmingham
- Qualified solicitor.
- I am currently studying for a Masters degree at Nottingham University in English
Studies which comprises elements of English Language.
- I also have a TEFL qualification which included the study of Grammar as a specialist
- I offer a friendly, swift, flexible and economical service
to ensure that you present your written work to the highest standard.